The faculty of law is one of the most competitive faculty just like Medicine and Surgery in Uniabuja. Each year, a large number of candidates apply to study law at the institution. As a result of this, the cutoff mark to law is high and it can even go higher if the number of candidates increases. In this article, we have stated the cut-off mark to study law in the institution.
UNIABUJA Cut-off mark for Law
The cut-off Mark to study law for the University of Abuja is 180 in JAMB and 230 cumulative scores (Addition of UTME + Post UTME divided by 2).
- University Of Abuja Fee For Freshers
- University of Abuja Courses And Requirements
- List of Private Universities in Abuja and Their Fee
- List of Faculties at University of Abuja
- Uniabuja Cut Off Mark For All Courses | Nursing
Requirements To Study Law in UNIABUJA
Below are the requirements for candidates who wish to gain admission into the University Of Abuja through JAMB To Study Law.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Law in UNIABUJA.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIABUJA Law Cut off Mark.
- Choose the Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, and Post UTME Score.