Are you result-oriented, smart, innovative and customer-centric? Do you have the right attitude to thrive in a highly motivated work environment?
If yes, then you can become a part of the Polaris Bank family!
We are in search of passionate, result-oriented candidates willing to work across our 300 plus branches within Nigeria to build a banking career.
At Polaris Bank, we pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. We offer a competitive work environment and attractive compensation & incentives that enable our employees to meet their career aspirations.
- A university degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower or HND (Distinction) from an accredited institution
- Completed the mandatory NYSC scheme and awarded a certificate
- 25 years or younger by December 31, 2021 (National Population Commission Birth Certificate required. Declaration of age not acceptable.)
- Minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English in O’levels (WAEC/NECO) in not more than one (1) sitting
- Willing and ready to work in any part of the country.
How to apply:
If you satisfy ALL the criteria,
- Fill in your details via the portal, select the vacancy and submit your application
- Application closes Friday, February 26, 2021.
- Test date is Saturday, March 06, 2021.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For More Information: