Graphic design is one of the high-in-demand services in both online and offline biosphere. Having a skill on graphic design pays on a long run. Graphic design consist of creating all forms logo, posters, ebook cover, book cover, retouching and editing of pictures, banners, etc. In this article, we are going list top paid and free online graphic design course you need to enroll for.
Also in this article, we will not only concentrate on graphic design but all forms of designs including web, 3D & animation, game, fashion, interior design, etc.
How To Be A Great Designer
In order to be a great designer you must:
- Have PC
- Install the fundamental software used for designing
- Learn to use the software tools.
Requirement To Enroll for Online Design Course
- Internet Access
- A PC Or Mac – Any Computing Device
Free Online Design Courses
Below are the free online design course:
1.Introduction To Graphic Design (Projects)
In this course you will learn:
- Basic Graphic Design
- How to Design Professional Business Cards
- How to Design Awesome Logos
- Canva, How To Download Your Designs & Complete Overview Of The Following.
- 5 Starter Projects Including: Logo Design, Twitter Post Design, Tumble Banner Design, Soundcloud Banner Design & LinkedIn Banner Design.
- 5 Advanced Projects Including: Instagram Post Design, Email Header Design, Gift Certificate Design, Poster Design & Facebook Post Design.
- How To Turn Your Design Into A GIF
2. Java Design Patterns and Architecture
Discover some of the most useful, important and common design patterns in Java; reusable code patterns that you can use to structure your program and perform common tasks. Includes lots of examples with full source code.
- Understand common design patterns in Java
- Know when to apply common patterns
- Be able to use design patterns to help structure your software
3. Design Facebook Ads images and videos like a PRO
If you want to succeed in online business we all know that one of the best methods to promote and scale your business is Facebook ads,
However so many people struggle to boost their business using Facebook ads, and one of the reasons is that the photos and images they use on their ads do not captivate their target audience.
- By the end of this course you’ll be able to design attractive images for your facebook ads for FREE
- Fundamentals and advanced Techniques to design stunning Facebook ads images for dropshipping and Shopify.
4. How to Design 3D Games in Buildbox 3 + Free Templates- Game Design
In this course, you’ll learn:
- A few essential design tips and tricks that you can do in Buildbox 3 to make some cool 3D games.
- How to make your own custom objects and 3D game characters.
- How to add unique gameplay mechanics like changing pivot points and paths into your game.
5. Learn Inkscape : Design Logos and Game Arts
Learn the basic concepts, tools, and functions that you will need to build fully functional Logos and Game Art with the popular Inkscape vector art tool.
Anyone who would like to learn the Inkscape vector graphic editor, whether for profit or fun, would be a perfect candidate for this course.
You’ll learn how to:
- Create Any Logo
6. Professional Logo Design in Adobe Illustrator
Logos are a critical part of the modern visual landscape. To learn how to create your own, it’s important to be able to identify the components and design techniques behind the most successful Logos. In this course, we will be deconstructing Challenging logos in order to explain why and how they work, and offers a methodical approach to creating a logo in Illustrator. These tutorials combine theory with nuts-and-bolts techniques that emphasize simplicity and readability: the principles that ground the best logo designs.
You’ll learn how to:
- Design a Professional Logo
- Design a logo that stand out from the croud
- Design a new logo for a real client
- Fine-tuning a design after client selection
- Understand the techniques used in logo creation
- Apply various new techniques to your own work
There are over 5oo free online design courses, you can enroll for, click here to see more.
You’ll really gain a lot of skills and from free courses. However, there are some limitations which include:
- No Certificate of completion
- You can’t ask the Instructor question
- You can’t send the Instructor direct message
In order to surpass these limitations, you should go for the paid courses.
Top Paid Online Design Courses
1. Character Art School: Complete Character Drawing Course
- How to Draw Characters Well
- How to Draw Out of Your Head Fast
- How to Draw in 3D
- How to Draw Faces, Bodies and Hands
- How to Draw like a Professional Artist
- How to Draw Characters for Games, Films, Animation, Manga, Comics and More
- Draw with Pencils and Paper or Digital Art Tools
- Utilize the included 7GB of Free Art Resources
2. The Ultimate Drawing Course – Beginner to Advanced
The Ultimate Drawing Course will show you how to create advanced art that will stand up as professional work. This course will enhance or give you skills in the world of drawing – or your money back
The course is your track to obtaining drawing skills like you always knew you should have! Whether for your own projects or to draw for other people.
This course will take you from having little knowledge in drawing to creating advanced art and having a deep understanding of drawing fundamentals
- Draw objects out of your head.
- Draw realistic light and shadow.
- Understand the fundamentals of art.
- Draw perspective drawings.
- Draw the human face and figure.
3. Graphic Design Masterclass – Learn GREAT Design
- Have a deep understanding of typography, color theory, photos, layout, blocking and other design theory and skills
- Understand and learn the essential tools and capabilities of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Create logos and branding packages for potential clients
- Learn photo editing and manipulation in Adobe Photoshop
- Master the pen tool, shape builder tool and other essential vector design tools in Adobe Illustrator.
- How to create editorial spreads and magazine layouts using Adobe InDesign
- Understand solid logo design and ad design principles to create compelling campaigns and logos.
4. Adobe Illustrator CC – Essentials Training Course- Graphic
Are you frustrated trying to teach yourself Adobe Illustrator?! This course will quickly allow you to start getting paid for your Illustrator skills.
Whether you’re brand new to Illustrator, or have played around with it but need more guidance, this course will help you feel confident and comfortable using the industry-standard vector-based graphic application.
- You will be able to add Illustrator to your CV
- You will be able to start earning money from your Illustrator Skills.
- You will have over 30 of your own projects to add to your portfolio.
- Feel comfortable using Adobe Illustrator to design your own graphics from scratch.
- Navigate Adobe Illustrator CC like a pro.
- Design your own graphics, without any experience.
- Draw beginner to advanced shapes and icons.
- Learn all of the key skills of Illustrator: shapes, text, masking, effects, and exporting.
- Master advanced Illustrator tools and techniques.
- Export your projects for print, web, or other design projects.
- Make your ideas come to life.
- Create your own logos.
- Draw existing famous logos.
- Illustrate animals.
- Draw with paint brushes.
- Draw with pens & pencils.
- Create custom typography.
- Take hand drawings and recreate them using Illustrator.
- Create a logo badge with text that wraps around.
- Create type that follows a curving line.
- Put images inside of text for cool effects.
- Create beautiful gradients and apply them to icons, text & illustrations.
- And so on
5. Manga Art School: Anime and Manga Character Drawing Course
Many people want to become designers but don’t know the basic fundamentals of design at all.
It can takes years to piece together different ideas to truly begin to understand how it even works.
but it doesn’t have to be like that.
- You will have intermediate to expert level knowledge of graphic design theory that you will immediately be able to apply to your career, job, hobby, or company.
- You will be given a major overview of the most common graphic design practices and the thought process behind these principles.
- You will be given real-world, applicable projects that you can follow along with and practice.
- You will achieve the experience and knowledge to take graphic design fundamentals and apply them in your everyday life.
- You will learn color theory and how it applies to the world around us, from products and art to branding and advertising.
- You will learn typography theory and how type plays a major role in both print mediums and digital media.
- You will learn photography composition and how it interacts with graphic design elements to create stunning looking artwork.
- You will learn layout, user interface and experience design, and composition to understand how to control what you want the viewer to see.
- You will learn about logo design and branding, and the way that you or your company can use these ideas to get in the eyes of more people.
- You will learn about past and current design trends that you can use as a source for creating your own original work.
- You will learn about the legal side of design and how you can take safe measures to make sure you are following the proper laws of copyright and trademarks.
6. Landing Page Design & Conversion Rate Optimization
This course will walk you through every step of landing page design with real life case studies, actual experiments and tons of examples from around the web. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to design landing pages that converts 2X – 5X more than your current landing pages.
What you’ll learn:
- Design a high converting landing page from scratch without a single line of code
- Double or triple your landing page conversion rates by applying the principles of clarity, simplicity and perceived value
- Run A/B tests to guarantee a better conversion rate over time without knowing any statistics
- Know exactly how to design a call to action that will motivate your visitor’s to take the actions you want them to take
- Apply psychological persuasion frameworks to your landing pages and websites
- Write headlines that will provide the right type of motivational trigger that appeals to the hearts of your visitors
- And so on
7. After Effects – Motion Graphics & Data Visualization
This course is for beginners. You don’t need any previous knowledge in VFX Compositing or any motion graphics experience. We’ll start with the super basics, taking simple icons breathing life into to them with After Effects.
We’ll work through a real life projects, connecting Excel into After Effects to transform your boring spreadsheet data into approachable visual information. We’ll experiment with lighting & cameras. We’ll do some fun things with masking, looking at how important sound is in your presentation, all the way through to exporting for Youtube, Powerpoint and all sorts of social media including animated GIFS.
- You’ll learn to take Excel spread sheets and animate this in After Effects.
- You’ll learn how to make animated pie charts, line charts & bar graphs.
- You’ll learn how to create percentage counters.
- You’ll learn how to animate icons making beautiful infographics.
- You’ll learn how to create ‘voice over’ infographics.
- You’ll learn all the animation techniques needed to bring your data to life.
- You will have the finished files so you never fall behind.
- Downloadable exercise files & cheat sheet.
8. How to Work with Interior Design Styles Like a Pro
With so many different interior design styles available today, do you find yourself getting overwhelmed and unsure of how to choose a style or pull off a style well in your own home? It becomes even more complicated when you want to mix different interior design styles but are unsure of how to do that so it looks fabulous and well pulled together, instead of flat out chaotic.
- Understand the main interior design styles used in today’s homes in great detail, which include: Formal Interior Design Styles: Traditional, English Country, French, and Mediterranean; Casual Interior Design Styles: Coastal Chic, Scandinavian, French Country, Tuscan, Bohemian, Farmhouse, and Western; 21st Century Interior Design Styles: Contemporary, Transitional, and Urban Modern; Retro-Inspired Interior Design Styles: Mid-Century Modern, Industrial, Art Deco, and Zen.
- Articulate the defining furniture characteristics of each main style
- Select the common materials used in each of the main styles.
- Select appropriate color schemes used for each of the main styles.
9. Cinema 4D Masterclass: The Ultimate Guide for Beginners
Cinema 4D is without a doubt one of the most intuitive 3D applications out there. Nevertheless, trying to tackle this complex software by yourself can still be a daunting task.
This training course has been prepared to take you from knowing nothing, or just a little about Cinema 4D and teach you all the fundamental skills so you can start working on your own.
- Be able to create eye-catching 3D designs and animations.
- Foundations of Cinema 4D
- 3D Modelling and Animation
- Countless tips and tricks
- Best industry practices
10. Concept Art Character Design
Character Concept Art is a really exciting and high demand field. Countless entertainment industry clients are willing to pay very well for skilled artists who can conceptualize and paint beautiful and memorable character art, BUT, it’s a highly competitive corner of the market and you need to stand out from the crowd in order to succeed.
- Professional level techniques to conceptualize and render character concept art
- How to stand out in a crowded industry
- How to succeed and provide value to your clients to keep them coming back
Want more? Visit Here