Are you interested to join Federal Fire Service recruitment 2021? This post will guide you on how to apply. You will learn about the application skills, eligibility requirements, qualifications and other relevant information. Take your time and read carefully before applying the steps.
Federal Fire Service Statutory Requirements
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences;
- Applicants must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicants’ heights must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
Primary Academic Qualifications
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- ND obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
- B.Sc./HND obtained from a recognized institution.
What you should know about Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2020
Before applying for Federal Fire Service recruitment, you should take note of the following important points.
- Federal Fire Service recruitment form is free of charge, you are not to pay anyone for it.
- Mode of Application is online via www.fedfire.gov.ng
- FFS Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted shortly after the recruitment.
- Candidates are to upload the required documents on FFS Portal.
CATEGORY A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
i) Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I) [CONPASS 09] – Applicants must possess a Master Degree or Hold the Membership of a recognized professional body
ii) Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II) [CONPASS 08] – Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized.
CATEGORY B: INSPECTORATE CADRE
i). Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) [CONPASS 08] – Applicants must possess Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized Polytechnic/Institution.
ii) Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing [CONHESS 06] – Applicant must be Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwives (RM) or Registered Nurse/Midwife (RN/RM) from recognized institutions.
iii) Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty, CONPASS 06 – Applicants must possess National Diploma (ND), NCE or Advanced NABTEB obtained from recognized.
CATEGORY C: ASSISTANT CADRE
i). Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04 – Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include Mathematics and English Language.
ii) Fire Assistant III (FA III) CONPASS 03 – Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include at least English or Mathematics.
How to Apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2021
To apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment, simply visit www.fedfire.gov.ng and register. Please take note of the fact that Federal Fire Service 2021 recruitment is free of charge.
Interested applicants should fill the form and submit online via Federal Fire Service portal. Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted promptly.
Do you want to stay updated on Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2021 then simply leave a comment below this article so we can inform you promptly once the form is out.