Do you seek information about NAFDAC Recruitment portal 2021? In this article will provide all the requirements for the recruitment. So read this post to the end.
NAFDAC is a Nigerian federal agency under the Federal Ministry of Health with responsibilities of regulating and controlling the manufacture, importation, exportation, advertisement, distribution, sale, and use of food, drugs, cosmetics, medical devices, chemicals, and packaged water.
NAFDAC was established by Decree 15 of 1993 as amended by Decree 19 of 1999 and now the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control Act Cap N1 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
NAFDAC is headed by a chairman who presides over a governing council appointed by the president on the recommendation of the Minister of Health.”Other council members are:
- The permanent secretary of the Ministry of Health
- The director-general of NAFDAC
- Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON)
- National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD)
- The chairman of the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN)
- The chairman of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
- A representative of each of the Pharmaceutical Group and the Food and Beverages Group of the Manufacturers’ Association of Nigeria.
Three people from the general public are also represented on the council.
Units that Makeup NAFDAC
- The Legal unit is charged with offering legal advice on “law arising from Employee-Employer relationship and is the custodian of legal documents and all agreements relating to the Agency.
- The Public Relations Unit is headed by the director-general’s office. Its main function is to inform, sensitize, enlighten and create awareness concerning the role of the Agency. The agency is divided into eight directorates with the last two newly added.
- Internal Audit provides a means of measuring the effectiveness of the system of internal control and accounting and carries out special investigations.
Please note that currently, National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control, NAFDAC Recruitment 2020 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the recruitment is on.
Requirements for NAFDAC Recruitment 2021
All candidates applying for the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) recruitment must possess any of the following degrees depending on the job positions.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- You need to have a WAECNECO obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- Candidates are required to also have NCE certificate from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Form Applied twice will not be accepted.
- No fee is required for this job application.
How to Apply
All applicants are to note that the 2021/2022 recruitment process will soon commence. However, as at the time of this publication, there is no official information on that yet.
So, be sure to bookmark this page and check back as often as possible. We will update this post immediately after the NAFDAC recruitment 2021 information is officially out.
HOW WILL I APPLY WHEN IS OUT?
The NAFDAC recruitment form will be available online on www.nafdac.gov.ng recruitment website or could be offline where interested candidates will be required to submit the application form and supporting documents together with a CV to NAFDAC national secretariat or NAFDAC zonal offices.
If you want to register for NAFDAC jobs, kindly follow the steps below:
As soon as the application is online, interested and qualified candidates should kindly Click here to apply through the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control official website.
- Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal
- Visa Free Countries for Nigerians
NAFDAC Salary Structure 2020
NAFDAC officials on Grade Level 6 earn around N70,000 per month. That is roughly N840,000 annually after tax and pension deductions
NAFDAC staff on Grade Level 7 earn around N85,000 per month. That is roughly N1.02M annually after tax and pension deductions.
NAFDAC staff on Grade Level 8 earn around N100,000 per month. That is roughly N1.2M annually after tax and pension deductions.
However, outside these basic salaries, NAFDAC officials earn, they’re allowances which are also entitled to them as well. And you should also know that the higher you go in rank, the higher the amount you smile home with.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control Recruitment 2021, kindly comment below.
IMPORTANT! Currently, NAFDAC recruitment form 2021 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.