Twitter is one of the most used and popular social media on the web. It is very fun and interactive to use. Both brands and people tend to use twitter for professional connections and awareness of new products.
You should know how to change twitter username which is also known as ‘handle’. This aids you in making the necessary changes anytime you feel like the twitter handle doesn’t portrait your personality well. Just like in our case, after we had sign up for twitter account. We notice our Twitter handle was “@HubZona”. That didn’t represent our brand well, so we had to modify it to Zona_Hub.
How to change Twitter username on Android phone
- Log in to twitter account via your mobile
- Click on “settings and privacy” which is on the left side.
- Then, click on the account.
- Under Login and security, click username
- On the next page, modify the username to your preferred one.
- Lastly, tap save.
How to change Twitter username on PC/Desktop
1. Login to twitter using your PC.
2. Click on “more”
3. Next click on settings and privacy.
4. Tap Account and then on Username.
5. Choose username from the suggestions or type the one you want in the box.
Finally, click Save.